主題

好友

積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2003-2-3 09:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
BackupMan 1.1 是用 image ram 的方式來進行備份的軟體。在我頻繁 I/O 就會出現錯誤的 S60上,只寫入一個檔案的 BackupMan 無疑是個最好的備份軟體(JBbackup 無去在 s60 上 restore)。無奈 BackupMan 向 s60 詢問的月份變數會回傳成帶有"/" 的不合法檔名字串,使得 auto backup 無法正常正作。我已寫信向 BackupMan 回報,對方也很快的回應希望能和 Acer 合作解決問題。請 Matika 兄連絡相關程式設計師與 BackupMan 接觸。讓我的 S60 有個完美的備份方案。謝謝。

BackupMan 網址
http://www.palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?sid=93261020010910050000&prodID=46552

email      support@bitsnbolts.com

之前的 email

ovesky
Hi, Backupman. Could you change the default backup file name so it doesn't include the Forward Slash '/'? In some CJK system, the forward slash is an illegal letter for file name. Though I could change the file name manually, the auto backup will not function. Thanks.

Backupman
Forward Slashes are invalid characters in most file systems. BackupMan does not use filenames that contain them.

oversky
Hi, Mike. I was very surprised about your instant respond even in the weekend days. I hope backupman will be my final backup solution. When I tap the backup icon, a windows with title "Enter Name for Backup" appear, and the default filename did include a forward slash.
I tried to changed the date format in palm system, but it didn't work. The filename appeared in the form "2/ - 11.51 am". So if you change the month format, I guess the problem will be solved.

Backupman
Interesting.
It asks the system for the 3-letter Month abbr to put where you have a "2/". It should read "Feb". I specifically ask the OS for dfMDYLongWithComma which should always return a constant value regardless of the OS Language.
I'll try and think of a useable solution for CKJ system, but I can't make any promises. It sounds like it's trying to localize the date string, and there's not much I can do about that.

oversky
I'll forward this series of emails to the CJK system company if you don't mind. Maybe you and the CJK programmers could work together on this issue. The response from CJK system could delay for a week due to the Chinese's New Year vacation.
If there is no easy solution on date format, could BackupMan use a user-defined name for auto backup? I think this is the easiest way to avoid the slash.

Backupman
I can't use a user defined name for automated backup because it changes. I have to be able to query the system to get the month name so that I can keep multiple backups straight.
I'm hoping that I can work with CKJOS people to find a solution.
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 頂0 踩0

主題

好友

積分

• TA的每日心情

2011-4-12 00:15
  • 簽到天數: 3 天

連續簽到: 2 天

[LV.2]偶爾看看I

文章
    2#
    發表於 2003-2-3 11:31 |只看該作者

Re:BackupMan 1.1 [Matika 兄請進]

BackupMan....

倒不如用 JBackup

BackupMan 的 Image 備份我覺得很兩光..

是 Fie -> Image
    而不是真正的 Image 方式備份.. =..=
    阿輝攝影記錄服務 | 婚禮記錄 | 活動拍攝
    http://www.giorno.tw/
    回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
    3#
    發表於 2003-2-3 12:40 |只看該作者

謝謝阿輝。我已試過 JBBackup 了。在 S60 上可以作出備份檔,可是在還原時會當機。
    我並不在意備份的速度,反正就給它定在清晨五點自動備份。一分鐘或十分鐘對我來說並沒有差。要不是 S60 的 bug 還沒有解決的方案,我也會支持 AdvBackup。
    回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
    4#
    發表於 2003-2-3 13:43 |只看該作者

要不要試試card backup?
    我的部落格 http://matikawang.blogspot.com 我的網路相簿 http://www.flickr.com/photos/66566939@N00/
    回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
    5#
    發表於 2003-2-3 23:18 |只看該作者

謝謝 Matika 兄的建議。card backup 也是一個檔一個檔寫入,在 S60 上還是會出現錯誤。BackupMan 這個問題真得沒有解嗎?S60 應該也有保留傳回月份英文縮寫的指令吧?在我看來 BackupMan 只要加個兩行的判斷程式就有解了。
    If S60, then S60 之月份呼叫函式, else 內定月份呼叫函式。
    回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

與站長聯繫| PALMisLIFE 掌上生活      下載:更快、更棒、更好玩

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 07:18 , Processed in 0.051489 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.