查看: 2298|回復: 2
打印 上一主題 下一主題

More S3 apps to share...

[複製鏈接]
ssmi 該用戶已被刪除
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2003-8-23 14:57 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Hi, just found the MS.Net 4.1 version of the following free apps I used to use in my J728. I have tested them and all can run on my Sigmarion III.  

They are in Japanese though... For those who had used them in J72x, the functions are identical. You can find out more about them in Henri Spagnolo's J728 site. I have done some translation to English. Please drop me a note if you need it.

1) SQ - status bar for battery/memory/switch task/close task, set short-cut keys...etc
URL: homepage2.nifty.com/qta/sq/index.htm
(Download the one with file name CE.Net sq424s3.izh)

The following tools are from Tillanosoft. URL: tillanosoft.com/ce/sig3j.html   

2) Small tweak - A utility tool that can tweak the functions of your PDA (e.g. scroll bar size, system/menu font size, match file type to apps, clear cache/memory...plus a lot more).
3) Space finder - show you the file size to allow us to decide where your memory has gone.
4) Tillano Explorer - advance explorer

This one is from Tascal. URL: http://www2r.biglobe.ne.jp/~tascal/download/sigmarion3/index.htm#Free%20ware
5) TascalGauge - this is a conversion tool (for temperature, volume, measures...etc) After installation, your PDA will prompt you to look for an ini file. You can path back to the folder where you install and pick eng which is an english version.

Enjoy...
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 頂0 踩0

主題

好友

積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
2#
發表於 2003-8-23 15:49 |只看該作者

Re:More S3 apps to share...

Thanks!!!!
Try them tonight
回復

使用道具 舉報

ssmi 該用戶已被刪除
3#
發表於 2003-8-23 16:40 |只看該作者

回覆: More S3 apps to share...

Ohh... forgot to mention.

For small tweak, you would need to reset your S3.  
The ICON only shows up in Control panel.  
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

與站長聯繫| PALMisLIFE 掌上生活      下載:更快、更棒、更好玩

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 19:22 , Processed in 0.041396 second(s), 36 queries , Gzip On.