PALMisLIFE 討論區

標題: [轉貼] SONY NZ90 電池保養 [列印本頁]

作者: 小酒蟲    時間: 2003-3-24 17:32
標題: [轉貼] SONY NZ90 電池保養
在 ClieSource 上轉貼而來,原作者是 ArK

I'm at 6 charge cycles now. I charged it the first day the 4 hrs and then killed the battery. I've done this each day. The last few days its been harder to kill so i take about 2-300 flash shots with redeye ( the redeye uses the flsh twice) and then I just let the mp3 player play continuous untill its down arond 8 - 9 %. Then I charge over nite. The max I've gotten is now 16hr 43 m but it goes down to 15 hr 28 m when in use. It stays constant at the 15hrs with back light half way up. Its longer when using the mp3 player with screen off, or jsut normal use. Its 3 hrs shorter if you use wifi, and 5 if you us bluetooth. With the flahs it maxes out at about 300 flash shots. It charges bakc up a little but not by much. I think I've maxed it out and after hearing about the 300 cycles I'm not looking to try to max it out anymore. Its definatly a lot better then what previous reviews had said but I guess they didn't have enough time to play with it.  

PS - Also it should be more then 300 charges bc I had charged my 5x and my nx70 more then 300 times and had no problem. I know its a different type of battery but he might ahve been trying to scare you into buying a battery.  

PPS- Also it need to be more then 50% dead before the clie will count it as a cycle. Because I've charged quick a few tiems and it dosen't consider it a cycle. maybe its remembers for everytime 4 hrs of charging and considers this a cycle.

簡單的說就是每次充電前先把電池用到光再充....
作者: liaolc    時間: 2003-3-24 18:46
標題: Re:[轉貼] SONY NZ90 電池保養
鋰聚合物電池是出了名的難伺候,我的建議是不過充,不過放,T28系列在剛上市時,鋰聚合物電池幾乎都是放電給放掛的,有些USER僅尊鎳氫電池時代的教誨,放電再充,結果電池放到沒有電壓了,這時候主機給你判定成故障電池,不給充
後來有一些是靠一些沒有智慧功能的台製土炮充電器給救回來了。主機太聰明不知道是好事還是壞事
作者: 小酒蟲    時間: 2003-3-24 19:00
反正 SONY 不是很自豪它的 SmartBattery?
我按正常方式跑到沒電自動關機之後再去充,還會出問題就是原廠的錯了。
作者: liaolc    時間: 2003-3-25 12:26
這樣應該還好,很多PDA的使用者是放個一兩個月,電池芯已經測不出電壓了。印象中,IPAQ 3630這樣掛掉的不在少數。
作者: 小酒蟲    時間: 2003-3-25 13:49
放一、兩個月不動有時就會過放了。

歡迎光臨 PALMisLIFE 討論區 (http://f.pil.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5