積分

該用戶從未簽到

文章
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2009-6-29 20:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
本文最後由 Hkimo 於 2009-6-30 13:28 編輯

6/26 Head Fi hockeyb213 的評論
detail is absolutely beyond belief the highs shine and sparkle way beyond anything I have ever heard both in full and iem range to date. Soundstage is as good if not better ( I am going to go with way better) compared to my best iem for soundstage being ie8's compared to my full sized cans (hd650's esw10jpn's among other cans I have listened to) is absolutely incredible I can see how people are saying these challenge full size cans for real. Honestly listening to them I cannot even find one thing that is not perfect. Listening to tears in heaven by Eric Clapton and his voice sounds so good it is hard to put it into words. I can so clearly hear the the brushes hitting the drums with such crispness like hearing every strand hit the drum.

我稍微翻譯一下
在音樂細節部分,表現亮麗傑出,可以說是目前我在耳道與耳罩中所聽過最好的,而音場也可以說是讓我覺得可以直比全罩式耳機
(HD650,ESW10與其他,我所聽過的耳機),說句實話,在聽耳機我很難說有什麼讓我不滿意的地方,
在聽Eric Clapton的Tear in Heave(中譯:淚灑天堂)時,他那絕佳的表現讓我難以用語言去形容.我能夠很清楚的聽到鼓刷敲擊鼓的聲音,那輕快的聲音就好像每個細節都可以聽到

說明:
1.Full Size:耳罩式耳機如HD650.
2.IEMsn ear Monitor耳道式耳機.
3.作者抱怨盒子太大了,不好裝.
4.作者好像6/26拿到,6/26就發表了這篇文章,不知道耳機Run開了與否,持續追蹤中.
5.這篇的開文樓主就是hockeyb213,所以要有更詳細的資料,目前只能在等等了.

PS:
1.另一個用戶Jamato8(P53)說他跟JH的ADAM聯絡過,ADAM說他很難想像目前JH 13 PRO已經Hot,Hot,Hot了.

6/28的評論
Hey guys I am reporting back from my day of listening. Let me start with WOW. I can simply not find anything to attack on the headphones. Highs just extend higher then any iem I have heard to date. I am not sure if this is due to the double drivers or the new generation. May be both or mainly one or the other, but either way combined it leads to wicked nice treble with no sibilance at all. The mids are luscious and involving! The main example of this is when I listened to "heaven" by Los Lonely Boys the guitar just jumps out and I have never heard such an accurate reproduction of guitar outside of speakers, as well as the vocals. They are like the singer is right in the room for you and you can hear every little piece of emotion and passion in the vocals. Obviously breaths among other minute details can be heard. Bass is detailed and extends very low. When listening to "Hotel California" (live edition from the hell freezes over album) for the first time at the beginning when the percussionist was hitting two different drums (as you can see if you ever watch the concert) I can hear the distinct different timbre given by each one which was never able to be expressed in any universal can I have used. Sound stage is just sheerly incredible. Everything is in the right place and instrument separation is apparent and easy to admire. That being said I feel that the jh-13 pro's have a very flat and accurate sound signature. They seem to accurately reproduce any piece the way it was originally recorded making me think of UE's coined term (Music the way it was meant to be heard). Hope you guys enjoy your pro's! In my opinion really something to behold.

翻譯如下:
各位,我來回報一下我聽一天後的想法,首先從WOW開始,基本上,我很難找到可以攻擊這個耳機的任何理由.
首先,高音勝過於各種我所聽過的耳機,我很難確定是因為雙單體還是新世代的關係,可能是這兩個原因,但也可能是其中一個.
但不管如何,他的效果勝過以往的三倍甚至讓我幾乎聽不到絲絲聲.

至於中音的部分甜美的讓人想整個栽進去.我提一個例子來說明清楚:當我在聽"heaven" by Los Lonely Boys(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjC4HXwLzBU) 時,
他的吉他聲直接吸引了我.可說是我第一次從揚聲器中聽到最準確的呈現,讓我就好像置身於這個音樂節目中一樣.
真要形容的話,這感覺就好像我身處於最好的收聽位置,而我也可以很明顯的聽到任何微小的聲音與細節甚至是感受到現場的熱情.

最後是低音.低音可以說是細緻與低沉的.當聽著"Hotel California"的現場版本時(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea0CDieb4yM).
這是我第一次可以很明確聽到鼓者在開頭敲擊 兩個鼓的聲音.同時也是我第一次在我所擁有的耳機中所能聽到最明顯最清楚的.

音場更是讓我難以置信.所有的東西都在正確的位置,各個樂器的放置也能讓我很明顯的知道.
也就是說,JH13 Pro的音場可以說是巧妙並準確的呈現了各個音樂細節.
該怎麼說呢,就好像回到了當初錄音的場地並讓我想到UE所說的那句話"Music the way it was meant to be heard".
希望各位可以享受你們的JH 13 PRO.我真的認為應該要擁有一副這樣的耳機.

以上大概就是Head Fi上所看到對於JH 13 PRO的評論,謝謝收看  
翻譯的話,有稍微修飾一下,不然不怎麼通順.
所以如果想要知道原意,可能還是要看英文的部分.
謝謝各位.
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 頂0 踩0
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

與站長聯繫| PALMisLIFE 掌上生活      下載:更快、更棒、更好玩

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:19 , Processed in 0.034982 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.